Chandertaal Lake trek over Hampta Pass
- All Meals (Vegetarian Food); except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day.
- Tented accommodation in alpine tents: Twin/Triple sharing tents, sleeping bags, foam trekking mattresses and toilet tent.
- High Altitude Trekking Guide.
- Kitchen Staff with kitchen tent and all other necessary items of kitchen.
- Taxi from Hotel/Guest House/ Bus Station at Manali to road head place Kulang on arrival day
- Taxi from road head place Vashisht to Hotel/Guest House/Bus Station at Manali town on departure day.
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Medical Evacuation.
- Insurance Cover
- Any Expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes
- Take warm winter clothing with you.
- Ensure you are physically fit to walk at this altitude.
- Do not bring any expensive or valuable item like a jewelry to program.
- We hold no responsibility in case of any loss of personnel belongings.
- People with asthma and other breathing issues should avoid high altitude trekking.
- Don’t try to be a dare devil while on treks in Himalayas. Mother nature punishes very harshly.
- Be a team player and enjoy the activity while you are a part of it.