Travel With Meera
Welcome to Himalayas
There are so many different ways to see the mountains, but few show you the way that trekking does. Let’s leave our urban environments and comfort zone. Let’s get back to nature and challenge ourselves. Imagine yourself sitting by gushing waters of fast flowing stream, follow winding paths through lush green forests, getting up in the morning to a perfect sunrise.
The serenity, scent of unpolluted air and aroma of chai to begin a day. Walk in search of something new everyday. In a nutshell, trekking is all about embracing unique moments, incredible landscapes and cultures in some of the most beautiful parts of the Himalayas.
Hampta Pass Trek
All inclusive trek to Chandertaal over Hampta pass. Located at 4300 meters above sea level, Chandertaal is famous of breathtakingly beautiful landscapes.
Total Duration 05 Days
Bhrighu Lake Trek
At an altitude of 4300 meters above sea level, Bhrighu lake is located near Manali. A short trek from famous Vashist Hot Water Springs is required. An ideal activity for students and couples.
Total Duration 04 Days
Beas Kund Trek
Trek to origin and source of river Beas. An easy for all trek that involves several activities en route. This is a highly recommended trek for beginners and student groups.
Total Duration 03 Days
- Travel responsibly and to impart learning at the same time.
- Learning to understand & respect mother nature
- Learn the basics of Ecosystem & importance of conserving it by practicing appropriate norms.
- Lend a helping hand to clean the mountains
- Gain geographical knowledge
- Learn about Flora & Fauna
- Learn basic survival techniques in the mountains